Monday, November 5, 2012

Ode to Autumn

Okay, this is really not an Ode per say, but more of a bunch of pictures to illustrate autumn around our house.  We love it all! By the time Halloween (not my favorite holiday) arrives we really just get it over with, recover from the sugar coma and get on to the business of preparing for birthdays, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.  Here it is...
Austin learning to mow the lawn for the last mow of the season.

Rider and Lydia's Mommy School field trip to the Pumpkin patch.


Proof that the Princess was at the Leaf pile making party--IN THE CAR with her warm Daddy.


Our "After Potato Harvest" family trip to my favorite place Logan Utah.  My first visit in 12 years!  Wow a lot has changed.  It was so great to be there and I kept looking around every corner as if my old friends my pop out at any time.


My kids are certainly in the background of several poor brides trying to get shots on the temple grounds.

Captain America and his loot. 


Every day is Halloween around here.  Captain Underpants!
Hulk Smash and Hello Kitty ready for trick or treating.
Princess insists that Daddy paints her nails best.  We tried out the Pinterest suggestion to spray Pam spray to dry the nails and IT WORKS!

2 comments:

  1. So what is the Pam spray suppose to do? I can't believe how much Lydia has grown. Thanks for sharing pictures it is so fun to see your kids and how much they are growing. I really need to put some pictures up myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've had a lot a fun at your house. I love the costumes. I want to go back to Logan, it's a great place.

    ReplyDelete