Saturday, May 14, 2011

A return to my roots

It is time to start up the dialog again, or as my husband describes it "talking to myself."  As far as he is concerned this blog is a form of psychology which he is personally grateful for. It allows him to get a little more shut eye not having to listen to me each night during the final few minutes before he passes out with total exhaustion from his work day and the time when my thoughts are just beginning to bloom.  I am ready to spill out my thoughts once again in this blog that I loved so much. When I started this blog we were a small family of three and now we are five and it seems like a lifetime of learning that I am itching to share or to "talk to myself" about. Here we go and now for tonight I can get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment